Krauss Plastics takes the process of your concept to production effortless.
Only invest in what’s right
Before making a significant investment in tooling, our project manager will work with you to ensure that your part can be produced according to your requirements. We will use CAD design to interpret the strength of your intended part and ensure it meets your needs. If engineering changes, corrections or tooling modifications are required, we will communicate them to you immediately and we will collaborate with you to ensure your needs are met in the best fashion possible. You have our word that, in order to gain your approval and maximize results, all concerns or issues will be raised and addressed.
Krauss Plastics Inc. has a variety of design services that range from:
- New product development
- Modifying existing products
- Mould design
- Mould fabrication
- Injection moulding
- Post moulding operations
- Product assembly
- Create and modify designs
- Consider wall thickness, size limitations, undercuts, cavity needs, milling considerations, part ejection, etc.
- Increase your speed to market through rapid concept to production
- Maximize your return on investment with better designs
Krauss Plastics major markets are tier 2 automotive components and construction moulded parts. This gives Krauss Plastics the ability to use a wide range of materials and to produce complex moulded products.
Examples of products: